Got a question? Check and see if we’ve answered it below! Our FAQ contains answers to common questions about Synergy amplifiers and modules.
Do SYN1, SYN2, SYN50 or SYN30 come w modules included?
Are Synergy Power sections fixed bias?
How do I set up the SYN2 to work with 3rd party IRs and effects?
Check out this video! Great explanation by Ryan Bruce.
How do you hook-up 2 SYN2s together?
The best way to do this is to use the four cable method (4CM) and program the second Syn2 with the first Syn2 in bypass mode.
- Guitar to ‘INPUT’ (INST IN) in the first SYN2 in the signal chain (Master unit) – use the front or back input.
- From ‘TO AMP IN’ of the Master to the ‘INPUT’ of the second SYN2 (Slave unit) – again, either input, but in this case I’d use the back.
- From the ‘MAIN OUT’ (L MONO) of the Slave to the ‘FROM AMP FX SEND’ of the Master.
- From the MAIN OUT to a power amp, DAW or front of house. You can even try an external amp head’s FX return.
- With the Master set to Bypass the Slave is active
- One foot switch can control all (you will need a midi controller multiple presets and banks)—just need to connect MIDI THRU of the master (or first) SYN2 using a standard 5-pin midi cable, to the MIDI IN of the 2nd SYN2.